Latest Blog Posts
- PellagraNiacin (VitaminB3) deficiency results in pellagra with deficiency manifestation that mainly involves skin, Gastrointestinal tract and Central Nervous system and thus … Continue reading Pellagra
- Wernicke-Korsakoff’s syndromeIt is a neurological disorder where Wernicke’s encephalopathy and Korsakoff’s psychosis are acute and chronic phases respectively of the same disease. … Continue reading Wernicke-Korsakoff’s syndrome
- Ludwig’s anginaIt is a skin infection which occurs in the floor of the mouth, underneath the tongue.It’s mainly a bacterial infection of … Continue reading Ludwig’s angina
- Stone man syndromeAlso called Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva is a rare autosomal dominant disorder caused by the mutation of the gene ACVR1. It is … Continue reading Stone man syndrome
- Posterior canal benign paroxysmal positioning vertigo (posterior canal BPPV)Main cause: canalithiasis/ cupulolithiasisTheoretically can affect each of three semicircular canal but most commonly posterior semicircular canal is affected.Common diagnostic manoeuvre: … Continue reading Posterior canal benign paroxysmal positioning vertigo (posterior canal BPPV)
HEALTH “The greatest fear of life to live”.
The World health organization in 1948 defined health as ” The Physical, Mental And Social well being who is not suffering from disease and infirmity” this definition kind of cliche because most the people or the population is suffering from one kind or other illness
Physical health is getting breached by the non-physical activity of the people moreover the Asian people they think getting good physique is no use until they have a well-paid job, and settled life
The people are used to having sedentary and lazy life until the disease hit there pocket to make it run out of all saving like the Usain bolt running the sprint. After they ill look all the options to get better
1. THIS BLOG WILL HELP YOU KEEP YOURSELF AWAY FROM UNHEALTHY LIFE.
My BLOG will explain u about how to change your lifestyle, working nature, Meditation for good health, Mental stability for making yourselves physically and mentally Healthy, Exploring life, places & People, Thinking positive in all your situation are the thinks u should do to keep your selves away from the occupational lifestyle disease
2. HOW TO COPE UP DURING DISEASED CONDITION, LONG TERM DISEASE MANAGEMENT, PLANS AND STRATEGY
Every body is susceptible to the stress, however living with long term conditions can make you more vulnerable for diseases
In Addition to all the challenges which is faced by individuals the chronic diseases are the new layer